Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What is your goal today?

What is the thing you want more than anything today? If it is a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, that is something I can't help with right now. If you do find one though be sure to send me a google map. My goals for today were simple, 5 loads of laundry, 1 load of dishes, 6 blog posts, part 3 of my new Sprite series, and to make my overworked wife comfortable and wanting for nothing. I am still waiting for her to get home, but when she does, I will have her rice bags heated, her glass of tea ready, and her favorite shows ready to watch. I try to never make selfish goals, I also don't always succeed in that either. Having a clearly defined goal helps me make better decisions and makes life easier for everyone around me. Try it for a day, make all of your goals for one day about someone else. You will probably end up smiling like I do, when you realize how much you have done that day to improve your own world.

No comments: