Tuesday, May 6, 2014

It all connects

Something that I struggle with, and so do many others from meeting many writers, is diet and exercise. I never know what to eat and when I do it is usually bad for me. Like frozen burrito in the microwave bad. I am also blessed to have some pretty diverse and amazing friends that I have made over the years. One of whom is a competitive swimmer. She really knows what she is talking about and has the knowledge and experience to share with us contributors to the national waistline. Follow her new blog on food and deciphering the tons of half true information out there.

Being in better shape, means less carpal tunnel, less back pain, more comfort while writing, better sleeping habits. I am sure at least one of those applies to my writing friends.

Deciphering the mountain of misinformation in food and diet

No comments: